MARKETING PROJECT MANAGER F/M
Publié il y a 1 mois
Entreprise : ADM
Type de contrat : Stage
Secteur : Nutrition-Santé
Fonction : Marketing
Localisation : Bretagne
ADM est l’un des plus grands transformateurs de produits agricoles et l’un des plus grands fournisseurs d’ingrédients alimentaires dans le monde, avec 40 000 collaborateurs qui servent les clients dans 200 pays. Visitez www.adm.com pour en savoir plus.
ADM Animal Nutrition intervient au sein de 5 métiers majeurs : aliments complets, prémix / firmes-services, additifs, aquaculture et petcare. Le groupe est présent dans 28 pays et emploie plus de 8100 collaborateurs à travers le monde. Visitez www.global.admanimalnutrition.com pour en savoir plus.
Poste / Missions
Wisium, ADM’s international line of premix products and services, offers millers, integrators and home mixers a strong and dedicated partnership with a unique focus on enhancing quality, productivity and profitability performance. For any species, Wisium experts deliver tailor-made solutions combining high end products and added value services. Our Wisium world class team wants to share the Wisium spirit: all have the same aim of creating and achieving jointly with each client and going forward together. That‘s the Wisium spirit!
Wisium team, is working on the creation of a new global offer(s) composed of products and services, which will subsequently be deployed in all of its subsidiaries.
Different projects, specific to some animal species and/or transversal to livestock species, have been launched to define, design and deploy those products & services offers internationally on specific market segments.
In this context, your mission will be to develop and structure the marketing & sales tools of the offers in strong collaboration with the Global Species Business Developers and the Central Marketing team.
- Run specific markets and competitors studies for the early stages projects
- Structure and consolidate the components (products / services) of the offers by animal species (poultry, swine, ruminant)
- Carry out the marketing mix (market segmentation, product / service positioning, promotion plan, etc.) of the offers
- Design marketing and sales tools (internal training kit, customers presentation, communication tools, etc.) in collaboration with communication agencies
- Preparing for your Agronomy/Agricultural Engineering or Master degree, you are specialized, or have an interest, marketing.
- You are able to evolve in a dynamic and international environment, requiring collaborative and cross-functional collaboration between several departments.
- Curious and rigorous, you have excellent interpersonal skills, a sense of customer service and a team spirit.
- Fluent in English. Practice of Spanish or Portuguese would be a plus.
- Internship based in Saint-Nolff, near Vannes (56) – France
Duration of the internship: 4 to 6 months. Desired start date: March/April 2021
Learn more about ADM at www.adm.com.
Learn more about Wisium at www.wisium.com
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and value diversity at our company.