EMEAI Buyer Capex F/M
Publié il y a 1 mois
Entreprise : ADM
Type de contrat : CDI
Secteur : Nutrition-Santé
Fonction : Autres
Localisation : Bretagne
At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We’re a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world’s premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn more at www.adm.com.
Poste / Missions
ADM is seeking a EMEAI Buyer Capex. This position is based in France.
- Manage Purchase Order queries for all purchase orders issued, weekly. This includes the acknowledgement and overdue queries. Proper management of queries includes periodic review of the queries and performing the actions required to address items on those queries.
- Negotiate Capex agreements with suppliers
- Follow 7-Step Sourcing Process & FEL Process where required
- Follow up with Vendors as Required.
- Follow up with ADM Purchase Requisition writers as required.
- Follow up with Warehouse personnel as required.
- Support the implementation of Strategic Sourcing contracts.
- Responsible for ensuring 100% compliance with the Global Non-Commodity Procure-to-Pay Policy.
- The Buyer will be adhere to KPI’s developed by the Operations Purchasing Manager to track Procure-to-Pay metrics (POs before invoice, PO cycle time, on-time delivery, PO consolidation, and others), and collaborate with location colleagues to drive continuous improvement in these areas.
- Drive enhanced supplier relationship management through regular collaboration with the supply base to ensure action is taken on all issues related to cost, quality delivery and customer service.
- Assist in Capex sourcing projects at EMEAI level as needed.
- Partner with the Shared Services team to ensure timely payment of supplier invoices.
- Support Capex Procurement Team and 1ADM standardization efforts and programs.
- Identify and pursue opportunities for cost reduction.
- Provide guidance in the development of aggressive cost reduction goals, cost containment purchasing programs and timelines for Category Specialists in Strategic Sourcing.
- Process Purchase Requisitions (PR) into Purchase Orders (PO).
- For locations leveraging Maximo for inventory – partner to identify opportunities to share parts across sites, issue warehouse reorder PO’s.
- Acts as a liaison with other departments on purchasing matters, including the scheduling of orders, selection of products, and similar or related issues.
- Resolves issues related to delivered quantity discrepancies, pricing, logistics, and contracts, etc.
- Address any and all invoices assigned to the Buyer.
- Ensure accurate item or standard service number usage on all PO’s.
- Ensure contracted vendors are being utilized on all PO’s.
Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Engineering or related field is required
Customer solutions focused
Skilled in cost/benefit analysis and alternative decision making
Technology adept (eProcurement and P2P systems, standard Office Suite)
Ability to influence and lead outcome
French native. English Fluent.