Within a team of 3 staff, dedicated to the European petfood activity, the Neovia Management for Western Europe and in dotted line with functional services of the headquarters, you will create and develop the function of
EUROPEAN SALES ADMINISTRATION.
Reporting to the Director Petfood Europe, you will be in charge of the management and administrative follow-up of all commercial files. You will coordinate the Sales administration activity to ensure the processing of sales orders from order taking to the delivery of products to the customer.
Managing all sales administration tasks, like contract checking and contract management processes, contracts review process, downsizing administrative work by standardization of processes and procedures.
* Order management from A to Z: Data entry, invoicing, delivery tracking (international)
* Registration and customs: management of regulatory documents
* Distribution and transport management: suppliers, preparation, stock, delivery management
* Billing: customer reporting, litigation, sales support
1 / Administrative management
* Validate the conformity of the contracts
* Manage all customer requests / orders by ensuring final compliance with the customer's original request (order review)
* Ensure the administrative management of exports to European subsidiaries for customers
* Control the application of the defined commercial conditions (prices, discounts, shipping conditions)
* Establish files for credit requests and invoices following litigation
* Classify customer information (orders, invoices, delivery notes, commercial terms, etc ...) and send back the relevant information
* Update customer information for project management.
* Optimization and improvement of processes, information systems and allocation of resources according to priorities (delivery)
2 / Customer relationship
* Identify the needs of the client
* Provide expertise to all customer requests
* Writes and regularly transmits project progress reports to clients
* Participate in maintaining and improving the company's image by developing a close commercial relationship with the customer
* Manage outgoing calls for identified 'specific' communications (Survey, Congress ....)
You also support the service in daily administrative tasks
MEDIA AND PRESS RELEASES:
PETFOOD VIDEO NEOVIA
Acquisition of SANPO
THE INAUGURATION OF WE'NOV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc2xx3SPbw8
This is a start-from scratch position.
We are looking for an ambitious, entrepreneurial, roll up your sleeves individual to tackle our challenges to successfully set up Neovia's petfood business across Europe.
You will join a great start-up team being backed up by the administrative and financial resources of a 1.6 billion € revenue company.
You speak very well English! A second European language is highly appreciated. Versatile, efficient and well-connected, you have at least 5 years' experience in sales administration: ordering, invoicing, transport, customs, export.
You know the customs and tax regulations with VAT mechanisms and taxes associated with import / export operations. You control the organization of transport to optimize the flow of goods.
You ideally justify an experience in customer relationship management (CRM).
Synthetic, organized and rigorous, you are able to
* work independently,
* adapt to changes
* work in a team.
With a strong ability to manage priorities, coupled with very good organizational skills, you will give full value to our commitment to quality service to our customers.
Compensation According to profile and experience + 13th month + benefits
Contract Full time, permanent
Location HQs Vannes (56)