The business partner is fully dedicated to internal clients, their needs and their duties. The partner helps to develop and implement better people management practices. The business partner shares the responsibility for the goals and target delivery.
The HR Business partner builds a valuable relationship with internal clients and transfers requests and solutions. The value added of the business partner is in deep knowledge of the internal clients, key employees and business processes.
* Acts as a single point of contact for the employees and managers in part of NEOVIA SAS headcount (approximately 150 people with more than 75% of manager)
* Proactively supports the delivery of HR processes at the client's side
* Manages complex and difficult HR projects cross-functionally
* Builds a strong business relationship with the internal client
* Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implement necessary changes to cover risks
* Strong contribution to recruitment in link with HR Expert
* Leads « pricing » for open job positions in link with compensation and benefits department
* Facilitates the management team to bring best solutions for employees
* Acts as the performance improvement driver and generates positive changes in the people management
* Designs and maintains organization vitality charts as the performance of the business unit improvement
* Challenges the organizational structure of the internal client and proposes changes
INITIAL TRAINING, EXPERIENCE & PROFILE
Master in Economics, Business Management or HR Management.
Previous experience in Human Resources Management but also in other department (Purchasing, logistics…)
Project Management and Change Management Skills
Strong Business Approach
Strong Time Management and Priorities Management Skills
Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
Fluent English/Additional language a bonus